National Rail Week Forum 9-13th October

Discover a full range of career options in railways. #AskAnEmployer their top careers questions to help plan your future.

Click here to register.


Here are some sample questions to inspire you:


  • Can I begin a high-skilled job in rail without going to uni? If so, how?
  • What rail careers are open to arts and humanities A-level students?
  • What opportunities are available in my local area of Yorkshire?
  • I'm interested in train driving. What meaningful work experience can I gain to give me a head start?
  • What specific areas of engineering can I pursue within the sector?
  • What career options are there for students with SEN in Yorkshire?
Who is going to be involved?

Here's a snapshot of the organisations who've signed up so far - with many more still to come:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need to build confidence for uni? Leeds Trinity Offer a Year 12 Residential

Advance Notice of Future Vacancies

Full Range of Apprenticeships Available from IBM (Nationwide)